if you were invisible, would you still be able to see with your eyes closed??
THIS FUCKING TEXT POST JUST STARTED THE BIGGEST DEBATE IN MY MATHS CLASS BECAUSE I READ IT OUT LOUD AND WE HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT A) YES YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IN THEORY BUT B) YOU WOULDN’T BE TO SEE BECAUSE THE LIGHT WOULD PASS THROUGH YOU AND THEREFORE PASS THROUGH YOUR RETINA.
Fan: When we first watch Supernatural we thought “he is really handsome” but then we found out that there were so much more than that, that you had so much more to offer. We think that a good actor can take you in a different place and is able not only to make you forget that you are watching an actor but also who makes you care about the character’s journey. And you really make people who watch you care about you and your character… and not just because you have a pretty face. You handle both tragedy and comedy with equal ability and your eyes speaks a thousand words even when you are saying nothing at all. So when Supernatural will end, don’t think about it as a conclusion, but as a stepping stone which will bring you to a bright future because you are Oscar material. [x]
so glad this came around again
Those tears in his eyes and him desperately trying to make a joke out of the situation so we wouldn’t notice them… Ugh never gonna be able to get over it
This always gets me. Because look how genuinely touched he is.
Effie looks like well maybe, you never know.
Effie look like she seen some shit
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
it’s gotten to the point where i cant even call what im doing “procrastinating” anymore, i should just be calling it “jeopardizing my future”
I have the biggest grin on my face because omg dean. He describes everyone else by height and ethnicity and the first thing that comes to Dean’s mind when it’s Cas is his hair color and his eyes. Like SO many people have dark hair, he doesn’t even use Sam’s long shoulder length hair as an identifying marker but the first thing that comes to his mind is Cas’ face and what he looks like not physical identifier like height and ethnicity. His eyes are the thing that Dean remembers most vividly about him.
Just found THIS AWESOME LIST of 34 recipes requiring only 2 ingredients and pretty basic instructions. Some are fantastic alone, and some inspire other basic recipes. Had to share this with you guys.
tumblr should have a status thing that tells you how many of your followers are currently online so you know the right time to post a selfie
she probably wrote that line
i took you for granted, VHS. i took you for granted..
i think we have a youngster over here…
jim fucking carrey
jim fucking carrey
I love Jim Carrey. I once met him in a 7/11, and I was getting a soda, I turned and saw it was him, and he saw I was going for a Doctor Pepper, so he said “Oh did you want one of these”, to which I stuttered out a yes and he grabbed all of them and said “too bad” and brought them up to the front. Then he bought his stuff and left the sodas there, and left. Almost immediately after, he ran back in and began putting the sodas back and paid for mine.